The charity committee has scored and ranked the submitted charity proposals and eight charities have been selected to receive support. Fourteen charities submitted applications to receive support from this year's event. The current volunteer base allowed eight charities to be selected. The charity proposals were scored based on the following criteria:
- Feasibility/Scope of the Project - 30%
- Impact on Southwestern Ohio - 25%
- Impact on Charity and Needs - 20%
- Cooperation of the Charity Including Involvement and Availability - 15%
- Interest of the Project to Volunteers - 10%
The charities currently selected are:
- Bethany House Services, Inc.
- Camp Fire USA Greater Dayton Area Council
- Camp Joy
- Cincinnati Nature Center
- Communities United For Action (CUFA)
- Digital LifeBooks, Inc. a program of Andrews House
- Hannah's Treasure Chest
- United Rehabilitation Services
Additional charities will be added if more volunteers sign up. If you haven't signed up already, please do so now.