[section_title color_style=”light” title=”Where”][map title=”Miami University Voice of America Learning Center” description=”Ever since we started in 2010, Miami University Voice of America Learning Center has hosted GiveCamp. The facilities exceptional classrooms, high-speed Internet, and large meeting spaces make it perfect for the Southwest Ohio GiveCamp” place_name=”” address_a=”7847 VOA Park Dr, West Chester, Oh 45069″ link=”http://miamioh.edu/regionals/about/regional-locations/voalc/index.html” lat=”39.3608351″ lng=”-84.362890″ zoom=”15″ map_height=”520px”]
[section_title color_style=”dark” title=”Agenda” sub_title=”Every year we try to stick to the same agenda. Here is a breakdown of what to expect and when. Please don’t feel you need to attend the entire weekend, but if you can it is deeply appreciated.”][agenda type=”1″]
[section_title color_style=”dark” title=”What To Bring” sub_title=”You can’t show up empty handed. Here is what you will need.”]
- A laptop – we have to create these awesome solutions on something
- Power strips – We provide lots of power, but sometime we are short on a few outlets.
- Sleeping bag / pillow – We usually work all night on Friday (but not required). If you stay the night, this may make it more comfortable.We DO NOT provide cots or anything to sleep on. There are restrooms available but no shower facilities.
- Pictures, logos, assets for your organization
- Username and passwords for existing stuff on the Internet. Some of this may include your current hosting provider and DNS provider. Check with your team lead before the event to be sure
- As many decision makers that you can – we have a short period of time which means we need decisions to be made quickly
It’s called a camp but we don’t actually camp…unless you want to!
In the past we have had people pitch tents outside in the grass. We have also had some RVs. If you want to participate, please contact us before the event to make sure its appropriate.